Skip to main content

Kamba woman , 34 years old from Machakos makes Kes 10 Million in 8 Months cries for a man who will marry her. Claims she is ready to pay dowry and start business for the ideal man.


 According to government statistics, the ratio is men to women is 1: 5 and this was evident when a 34 year old Kamba woman from Machakos took to social media to ask for a man who will marry her. According to Patricia Mutheu, she is financially stable and even willing to pay bride price and start a business for the idea man. Whether the man is rich or poor she doesn’t care as long as you are ready to settle and impregnate her. We reached out to her so that she gives her side of story and this is what she had to say.

“My name is Patricia Mutheu and am a single woman. All my life have been looking for money and riches until i ignored men only to realize have grown old and very lonely. I have my own house, business and hence am ready to support the ideal man who will be ready to settle down with me,” she Narrates.

“All my life have been struggling to make ends meet but my success in life started early last year when a friend of mine introduced me to an online job that she was doing and my life change completely. The online job is called Zumo News” she adds.

To begin with, Zumo News is an online job that allows its members to earn money reading news, sharing on Facebook/Whatsapp and affiliate commission when you invite people to join the program. The pay Kes 300 for every person that you invite to join hence if you invite 10 people in a day that alone will earn you Kes 3,000 clean money.

“At first i was very skeptical about this online job because of the numerous online scams that were being reported but after seeing how my friend was making money and reading on social media the way Zumo News had changed people’s lives i decided to give it a try. To get started all i needed was a Laptop, internet connection and an Mpesa line for receiving payments. I received my first payment of Kes 31,000 after the first week of joining and within the first month alone i had made more than Kes 150,000 clean money. At this point i was really excited since i could tell that i had landed on a legit online job. Within the 3 months of working on Zumo News i had already made more than Kes 5 million. I was working on Zumo News full-time since i had no any other job to do,” she says.

The good thing with Zumo News is that it can be done from anywhere, anytime and by anybody as long as you are willing to learn. This online job is real and legit. Jobs like Zumo News are really changing people’s lives especially this time of Covid 19 where most people have lost their jobs and source of their livelihood.

“I have bought 3 cars , land and a 4 bedroom Maisonette using the money i made from Zumo News and am not stopping anytime soon. Am currently saving to build my parents a good home back in the village. I can only be thankful for what Zumo News has done for me. Currently i don’t see any other legit online job like Zumo News that can allow you to earn money just at the comfort of your home,” she adds.

“The only thing that is missing in my life is a man who i will settle down with and enjoy all this riches. If you are out there and you know you can make me pregnant and settle down with just let me know. I will feed you and even pay for our dowry. Above that i will give you money to start a business,” she says.

If you wish to make money online, Then Register on Zumo News and get started. You will never regret it. I wish you well.

Comments

Popular

Free Sportpesa Mega Jackpot predictions for this weekend,18/11/2023: Win Ksh 334,783,843

Kenyan man narrates how he makes Kes 50,000 everyday through Betting using this simple strategy. Bought two cars and built a 4 bedroom house.

Forget Gambling, SEE how young people are buying Big cars and expensive Houses. Work from home and make Kes 10,000 everyday.