Skip to main content

Kiambu Lady a college dropout turns Kes 1000 loan into Kes 6 million in 8 months, buys husband a brand new car as birthday gift and build a 4 bedroom house. This is how she did it.

 


For 33 years old Samantha Nyokabi life was never easy for her. Having dropped out of college due to lack of school fee she started doing all kind of odd jobs at least to put food on the table. She started out as an Mpesa Lady and later she started selling Mitumba clothes. But during the pandemics period her business was really affected and she started looking for other ways of making an extra income. One day while browsing on Facebook she across an advert for an online job called Zumo News and her life has never been the same again. We meet with her as she narrates to us about her success journey.

“My name is Samantha Nyokabi and am 33 years old. I could say my upbringing was not easy since I could remember a number of day when i went to slept without food. Unfortunately i lost my parents and even completing college was hard due to lack of school fee and that when i started doing all sort of odd jobs. My first job was an Mpesa lady where i was being paid peanuts but after awhile i managed to start my own Mitumba Clothes business. The business was doing well but got affected by Covid 19 hence i started looking for other ways of making an extra income. One day while browsing on Facebook i came across an advert for an online job called Zumo News and my life has never been the same again. On the advert i could read testimony of a young guy who had bought two cars and a house using money made from Zumo News and i became very interested,” she narrates.

For beginners, Zumo News is an online job that allows its members to earn money reading news, sharing on Facebook/Whatsapp and affiliate commission when you invite people to join the program. They pay kes 300 for every person that you invite to join hence if you invite 10 people in a day that alone will earn Kes 3,000 clean money.

“After doing more research and reading on social media the way Zumo News had changed people’s lives I decided to give it a try. I paid kes 1300 was required as a one-time registration fee and started working immediately. I received my first payment of Kes 23,000 after the first week of joining and within the first month alone I had already made more than Kes 150,000 clean money. At this point, I was excited since this amount was more than 10 times what I was making with the Mitumba business. I decided to focus on Zumo News full-time and my income kept increasing and within 5 months of working on the platform i had already surpassed Kes 600,000 in monthly revenue. I have bought two cars and buit a 4 bedroom house for my family thanks to Zumo News. I have also managed to take my children to good schools thanks to this online job. Its real and legits and would urge anybody willing to make an extra income online to give it a try. Nowadays i don’t see any other way of making money online at the comfort of your home except through Zumo News,” she says.

To be successful with Zumo News u have to work hard and smart since it not a get-rich scheme. They generate revenue through advertising and in return share it with its members on a 50-50 basis hence the more traffic they get is the more money they make.

If you wish to make an extra income online , just register on Zumo News and get started. It is real and legit.

Comments

Popular

Free Sportpesa Mega Jackpot predictions for this weekend,18/11/2023: Win Ksh 334,783,843

Kenyan man narrates how he makes Kes 50,000 everyday through Betting using this simple strategy. Bought two cars and built a 4 bedroom house.

Forget Gambling, SEE how young people are buying Big cars and expensive Houses. Work from home and make Kes 10,000 everyday.