Skip to main content

Kikuyu Lady from Kiambu makes Kes 10 million in 8 months , separates from husband of 7 years saying she deserve a rich man.


 A Kikuyu lady from Kiambu has shocked most netizens on social media after narrating how she has dumped her husband of 7 years claiming she deserve a better and rich man. On her social media post which she has since deleted she advices other women not to go for the poor men says they will never take you anywhere in Life. She has since dumbed the father of her kids and is looking for a rich man to settle down with. We meet with her as she narrates to us about her success journey and family life.

“My name is Purity Njuguna and am a mother of two kids. All my lives have been struggling with life having to do odd jobs at least to put food on the table. My turnaround in life started in 2019 when i was invited by a friend to join an online job called Zumo News and my life has never been the same again. At first i was very skeptical about joining but after doing more research and reading on social media the way it had changed people’s lives i decided to give it a try. I asked my husband for Kes 1300 that was required as onetime registration fee and started working immediately,” she narrates.

For beginners , Zumo News is an online job that allows its members to earn money reading news, sharing on Facebook/Whatsapp and affiliate commission when you invite people to join. They pay Kes 300 for every person that you invite to join hence if you invite 10 people in a day that alone will earn you Kes 3000 clean money.

“To get started with Zumo News, all i needed was a laptop, internet connection and an Mpesa line for receiving payment. I received my first payment of kes 35,000 after the first week of joining and within the first month alone i had already made more than Kes 215,000 clean money. I was really excited since i could tell that i had landed on an honest online job. I decided to focus on Zumo News full-time and my income kept raising. I have been working on this online job for 3 years now and it has never disappointed me even a single time. It is a real and Legit online job that i would recommend it to anybody looking to make an extra income online. Within 6 months of working on Zumo News i had already surpassed Kes 500,000 in monthly income with much of it coming from affiliate commission i earned after inviting people to join the program. I have bought two cars and land where i intend to build my dream home. My husband lost his job 5 months ago and he is very lazy. I have decided to dump him and look for a man who can match my class. I have no time for poor men,” she adds.

Any advice for purity?…leave it on the comment section.

If you wish to make money online in Kenya, then Register on Zumo News and Get Started. You will never regret it.

Comments

Popular

Free Sportpesa Mega Jackpot predictions for this weekend,18/11/2023: Win Ksh 334,783,843

Kenyan man narrates how he makes Kes 50,000 everyday through Betting using this simple strategy. Bought two cars and built a 4 bedroom house.

Forget Gambling, SEE how young people are buying Big cars and expensive Houses. Work from home and make Kes 10,000 everyday.