Skip to main content

Make Money while Sleeping in Kenya in 2022. Young guys are buying big houses and expensive Cars thanks to this online job. This is how to do it.


 I am going to introduce you to this new online job that has been earning young people good money in Kenya after losing my job as Club Dj due to Covid 19. I have been doing this online for 2 years now and it has never disappointed me even a single time. Let me start by introducing myself , my name is Mike Amunze and am 33 years old father. The online job is called Zumo News.

I came first to Know about Zumo News through a friend who was earning good money by just working from the comfort of his house. I did more research on how it worked and realized it was something that i could also do. I borrowed Kes 1300 that was required as onetime registration fee and started working immediately.

For beginners , Zumo News is an online job that allows its members to earn money through reading news, sharing on Facebook/Whatsapp and affiliate commission when you invite people to join the program. They pay Kes 300 for every person that you invite to join, hence if you invite 10 people in a day that alone will earn you Kes 3,000.

Since i started working with Zumo News i have made more than Kes 12 Million all from the comfort of my home. I have bought two cars and built a 5 bedroom house thanks to this online job. It is a real and genuine online that i would recommend it to anybody willing to make an extra income online.

Online jobs like Zumo News are really changing people’s lives especially this time of Covid 19 where most people have lost jobs and source of livelihood. Nowadays i don’t see any other way to make money from the comfort of your home except through Zumo News.

If you wish to make money online in Kenya, Register on Zumo News and Get started. You will Never Regret it.

Comments

Popular

Free Sportpesa Mega Jackpot predictions for this weekend,18/11/2023: Win Ksh 334,783,843

Kenyan man narrates how he makes Kes 50,000 everyday through Betting using this simple strategy. Bought two cars and built a 4 bedroom house.

Forget Gambling, SEE how young people are buying Big cars and expensive Houses. Work from home and make Kes 10,000 everyday.