Skip to main content

Nairobi Former “Mitumba” clothes hawker turns Kes 1300 Mshwari loan into Kes 5 Million in 8 Months. Buys wife a brand new BMW car and land to build their dream home.


 It is said you can be successful in life despite the sector that you are. This is the story of 31 year old Chris Nyaweya who started as a second-hand clothes hawker and now he is build his dream home after buying his wife a brand new BMW car. We meet with him as he narrates to us about his success journey.

“My name is Chris Nyaweya and am 31 years old father of two kids. I went to school until i graduated with a diploma in Tourism but was unable to secure any employment hence i started doing odd jobs at least to put on the table. My main hustle was hawking “Mitumba” clothes in the estate. Business was doing fairly well , but problems started when i got my second-born child. Paying bills started becoming a problem to me since my wife was still in college and i was the sole bread winner of the family. I ended up getting into debt and this made me depressed , then early last year while browsing on Facebook i came across an advert for an online job called Zumo News and my life has never been the same again. At first i was very skeptical due to numerous scams that were being reported but after doing more research and reading on social media the way it had changed peoples lives i decided to give it a try,” he narrates.

Zumo News is a News website that pays its members to read news,comment,share on facebook/whatsapp and affiliate commission when you invite people to join the program.They pay kes 300 for every person you refer to join hence when you refer 10 people in a day that alone will earn you kes 3000 clean money.

“To join all you need is a smartphone,internet and Mpesa line for receiving payment.I received my first payment of kes 18,000 after one week of working at Zumo News.The second payment of 22,000 came after three weeks of joining.I was very excited about since i never thought it could earned me that much,”he adds.

“The good thing with this online job is that it can be done anytime and anywhere.However success is not guaranteed unless you are willing to work hard and smart. Within six months of working with Zumo News i had already surpassed kes 350,000 in monthly income with much of the revenue coming from affiliate commission after inviting people to join Zumo News ,”he says.

Zumo News generates revenue through advertising and in return share it with its members on 50-50 basis hence the more traffic they have is the more money they make.It is the most sure way of making money online especially this time of corona virus where people are urged to stay at home and observe social distance.If you can dedicate 3 hours a day into this job then you will be guaranteed more than kes 50,000 a month.

“I saved the money i made from Zumo News and approached a bank to give me some loan against my saving to start a VIP car hire business.I started with two cars and now i have 4 cars in total.In a good month i can take home kes 800,000.This online job is real and legit.I am still working on Zumo News during my part-time. Currently am saving to buy my dream house,”he adds.

The good thing with making money online is that its flexible and can be done anywhere and by anybody as long as you have the skill.Online jobs like Zumo News are making people good money and has become source of livelihood for many households.

If you wish to make some meaningful income online ,then Register on Zumo News and get started and thank us later.

Comments

Popular

Free Sportpesa Mega Jackpot predictions for this weekend,18/11/2023: Win Ksh 334,783,843

Kenyan man narrates how he makes Kes 50,000 everyday through Betting using this simple strategy. Bought two cars and built a 4 bedroom house.

Forget Gambling, SEE how young people are buying Big cars and expensive Houses. Work from home and make Kes 10,000 everyday.