Skip to main content

“I am financially stable but am addicted to older women. Please help me,” 27 year old millionaire cries for help.

 


A young rich man identified as Amos Kibasu as shock many after confessing his addiction to older women 50 years and above. According to Amos despite him being a rich guy at the a young age and looking for young pretty girls, his attention has been drawn to older women. He is also an online entrepreneur who at his young age has achieved so much to the envy of his peers who most depend on pocket money sent to them by their parents. We meet up with him as he narrates his success story to us.

“My father is a police officer while my mum works as teacher back in the village.All my life i have been living in the village ,the first day i stepped in the city is when i got admitted at the university.I used to depend on my parents for everything hence i started to look for side hustle at least to supplement on the small pocket money i was getting from them.One day while searching on the internet on how to make money online,i landed to a website called Zumo News and my life as never been the same again,” he narrates.

Zumo News is a news website that allows its members to read news,share on Facebook/Whatsapp,posting News articles and affiliate commission when you invited people to join the program.They pay Kes 300 for every person you refer to join the program hence if you refer 10 people in a day that alone will earn you kes 3000 clean money.

“At first i was skeptical about joining,but after doing research on how Zumo News works and seeing on social media the way it had changed people’s live i decided to give it a try. Registering on Zumo News took less than two minutes and i started working immediately. I received by first payment of Kes 35,000 after the first week and second payment of Kes 65,000 after the fourth week and ever since my income kept going up. Within 6 months of working on Zumo News i had already surpassed kes 300,000 in monthly income with much of it coming from affiliate commission i earned after inviting people to join the program,”he says.

Zumo News is the sure way of making money online especially this time of Corona Virus where people are urged to stay at home and quarantine.To get started with Zumo News all you need is a Smartphone,Internet Connection and an Mpesa line for receiving payments.

“The good thing about Zumo News is that it can be done at anytime and does not take much of your time.With 2-3 hours a day you are guaranteed of make some good money say kes 15,000 a day.However success with this online job is not guaranteed unless you are willing to work hard and smart.You don’t need experience to get started with Zumo News,the most important thing is to be ready to learn,”he adds.

Zumo News generates revenue through advertising and share it with its members on a 50-50 basis hence the more traffic they get is the more money they make.

“currently I make more than Kes 600,000 a month from Zumo News.I have bought two cars one for me and another one for my girlfriend who is 20 years older than me .I am also building my parents a good house in the village and support my siblings all thanks to the money i made from Zumo News.Since it does not take much of my time am able to concentrate on other businesses without any interruption. Zumo News is real and legit and would urge anybody willing to make some money online to give it a try and you ill never regret,”he says.

“I have invested my money in transport business where i own 7 buses that ply along Langata road thanks to this online job that am doing. My dream is to grow my business to more than 50 buses and employ more people.I have bought land and building my parents a good house back in the village, ” he adds.

“I feel older women are more mature than these slay queens.They don’t ask for money instead they guide you in business and help you on how to invest wisely. My current girlfriend is almost the age of my mother. Do you think am doing the right thing or am in the path to destruction? please help,”he asks

If you wish to make some meaningful income online, then Register on Zumo News and get started. You will thanks us later.

Comments

Popular

Free Sportpesa Mega Jackpot predictions for this weekend,18/11/2023: Win Ksh 334,783,843

Kenyan man narrates how he makes Kes 50,000 everyday through Betting using this simple strategy. Bought two cars and built a 4 bedroom house.

Forget Gambling, SEE how young people are buying Big cars and expensive Houses. Work from home and make Kes 10,000 everyday.