Skip to main content

Meet 25 Year old former House Help who is Make Kes 20,000 everyday from this online job. She has bought cars, land and currently saving to build her dream home.

 


Imagine working as an house help and then within a span of two years you owning whatever you have wished in live and that has been my life. My name is Alice Nyokabi and i was working as an house help for almost 5 years. The small money i used to make back then would help me support my son back in village with school fees and upkeep. Life was real tough for me.

At the house where i was working we used to have wifi so i kept using the internet very much. In school i had studied until diploma level and so i used to understand how to use the internet a little. One day while browsing on Facebook i came across an advert of an online job called Zumo News and my life as never been the same again.

Zumo News is a news website that allows its members to earn money reading news, sharing on whatsapp/Facebook and affiliate commission when you invite people to join the program. They pay Kes 300 for every person that you invite to join hence if you invite 10 people in a day that alone will earn Kes 3000 clean Money.

After doing research on how Zumo News and reading on social media the way it had changed people’s lives i decided to give it a try. I could see on social media young people post pictures of expensive cars that they were driving because of Zumo News and i got motivated to become successful.

I received my first payment of Kes 31,000 after 10 days of joining and within one month i had already made more than Kes 135,000. I immediately quitted my job as a house help and focused on Zumo News full-time. I rented a two-bedroom apartment and worked at the comfort of my home and the income Kept going up. The good thing with Zumo News is that it allows you to work from anywhere and anytime as long as you have say 2 hrs a day to work and you will be guaranteed more than Kes 10,000 every day. With 6 months of working online i had already made more than Kes 3 million. I bought my first car and a plot of land that am planning to construct my dream home there. I am also supporting my family back in the village and managed to take my son to a good school.

Jobs like Zumo News are changing people’s lives especially this time of corona virus where most people have lost their jobs and source of livelihood.

Nowadays, I don’t see any real way to earn money while sitting at the computer or telephone, except through Zumo News. Good luck everyone, and thank you for your attention.

If you wish to make some good money online,then Register on Zumo News and get started.

Comments

Popular

Free Sportpesa Mega Jackpot predictions for this weekend,18/11/2023: Win Ksh 334,783,843

Kenyan man narrates how he makes Kes 50,000 everyday through Betting using this simple strategy. Bought two cars and built a 4 bedroom house.

Forget Gambling, SEE how young people are buying Big cars and expensive Houses. Work from home and make Kes 10,000 everyday.