Skip to main content

Simples ways to make money online in Kenya. Make kes 5,000 everyday from this job and become financially stable. Young people are buying cars and homes from this simple trick.

 


Yes you heard it right, young people are earning earning big money during this pandemic from this online job that am about to introduce to you. First of all let start by introducing my self. My names are mackenzie katuku ,and am father of two kids. Before the pandemic came,i used to work in a 4 star hotel in Westland and life was good until i lost my job because of corona Virus. I was so devastated since i never knew anywhere else to get some income at least to feed my young family.

One day while browsing on Facebook i came across an advert for an online job called Zumo News and my life has never been the same again. This is a really awesome job that has been changing people’s life all over in Kenya. All i needed to get started was a laptop, internet connection and an Mpesa line for receiving payment.

I received my first payment of Kes 30,000 after one week of joining and second payment of Kes 75,000 after the second week and the income kept growing. After discovering Zumo News ,i have no intention of going to employment ever again. In a good month i make more Kes 300,000 from Zumo News.

The reason of me giving my testimony is to encourage anybody that is living in a hard life. Jobs like Zumo News are changing people’s life especially this time of Corona virus where most people have lost their jobs. I managed to buy my first cars thanks to this online jobs and currently saving to building my dream house. Zumo News is legit and genuine online job that i could encourage anybody looking an extra source of income to try.

If you wish to make some meaningful income online ,then Register on Zumo News and get started and thank us later.

Comments

Popular

Free Sportpesa Mega Jackpot predictions for this weekend,18/11/2023: Win Ksh 334,783,843

Kenyan man narrates how he makes Kes 50,000 everyday through Betting using this simple strategy. Bought two cars and built a 4 bedroom house.

Forget Gambling, SEE how young people are buying Big cars and expensive Houses. Work from home and make Kes 10,000 everyday.