Skip to main content

"How i became successfully in Betting in just 6 months and bought my first car and a house," 31 years old Nakuru guy narrates his success story.

 


Being successful in betting has been a difficult thing for most of the gamblers. Actually according to statistics its only 3 % of gamblers who win betting. Today i am going to introduce you to this amazing prediction platform that has made me so much money called SokaFans.

Let me start by introducing myself, my name is Kevin Kuria and am 31 years old father of 1 kid. I used to work as a cashier in a city hotel but lost my job due to Covid 19. I was really depressed since i never knew where i could get my next source of income. Afterwards i started Betting in order to make some extra income but ended up losing alot of money. Then early last while browsing on the internet i came across this amazing prediction platform called SokaFans and my life has never been the same again.

To begin with ,SokaFans is prediction that connects thousands of gamblers with profitable tipsters. On this platform you will find thousands of tipsters selling sure tips and at affordable price say Kes 50 bob only. Tipsters are vetted and ranked according to their winning rate hence it is easy for a gambler to identify a profitable one and buy sure bets from them.

At first i was very skeptical about using this platform but decided to try it for just one week and i was surprised after winning bets the entire week and i was sure i had landed on an honest prediction platform. I have been using SokaFans for almost one year now and it has never disappointed me even a single day. I always find myself winning almost everyday thanks to SokaFans, I have bought first cars and a 3 bedroom apartment thanks to this platform. If you are a gambler and not using SokaFans then you are losing out big time.

You can also make good money selling betting tips on SokaFans. Getting Started as a tipster is absolutely free but you get charged a small fee when your tips are bought. If you are a football fan and good at analyzing matches then SokaFans is the most sure way of making passive income in betting.

If you wish to make some extra income in Betting, Visit SokaFans and Get Started. You will thank us later.

Comments

Popular

Free Sportpesa Mega Jackpot predictions for this weekend,18/11/2023: Win Ksh 334,783,843

Kenyan man narrates how he makes Kes 50,000 everyday through Betting using this simple strategy. Bought two cars and built a 4 bedroom house.

Forget Gambling, SEE how young people are buying Big cars and expensive Houses. Work from home and make Kes 10,000 everyday.