Skip to main content

"How i moved from Living in a slum into owning a 4 bedroom mansion through Betting," 35 years old Nairobi guy narrates his success story

 


Let me start by introducing myself, my name is Chris Wanjala and am 35 year old. My life story has been that of rags to riches. I never thought that one day i would be ever successful in life. I am a father of two kids and i used to do odd jobs in order to sustain my family. I started Betting 5 years ago in order to make some extra income but ended up losing a lot of money which left me very depressed. Then two years ago while searching on the internet for the best source of sure odds and  i landed on this amazing prediction platform called SokaFans and my life has never been the same again.

In Betting there is nothing like Sure bet or fixed matches and anybody trying to sell them to you probably is a scammer but with well analyzed predictions you can be guaranteed of constant profit. On SokaFans you will meet thousands of tipsters who sell well analyzed betting tips and at affordable price, say Kes 50 only. You can think of SokaFans as a marketplace for buying and selling betting tips. Tipsters are vetted and ranked according to their performance hence it becomes easy for a gambler to identify most profitable one and buy tips from them.

I decided to try SokaFans for one week and was surprised after winning bets the entire week and was sure that i had landed on a genuine prediction platform. As a gambler you will be able to see a tipster betting history before deciding whether to buy tips from or not. Ever since i started using SokaFans i have been winning almost everyday.

SokaFans has changed my life completely. I have bought two cars, built a 4 bedroom mansion and started a hardware business. I don't know how my life would have been if it was not for SokaFans. In a good month i make more than Kes 700,000 from betting. If you are a gambler and not using SokaFans, then you are missing out bigtime. I have been using this platform for 2 years now and it has never disappointed me even a single time.

Getting started as a tipster is absolutely free, but you get charged a small fee after your tips are bought. If you are good at analyzing matches, then SokaFans is the most sure way of making passive income in Betting, say Kes 5,000 everyday.

If you wish to make some extra income in Betting, Visit SokaFans and Get Started. You will thank us later.

Comments

Popular

Free Sportpesa Mega Jackpot predictions for this weekend,18/11/2023: Win Ksh 334,783,843

Kenyan man narrates how he makes Kes 50,000 everyday through Betting using this simple strategy. Bought two cars and built a 4 bedroom house.

Forget Gambling, SEE how young people are buying Big cars and expensive Houses. Work from home and make Kes 10,000 everyday.