Skip to main content

"I built a 5 bedroom house and bought 2 cars through Betting," says Geoffrey Nyongesa a Vihiga BodaBoda rider. He reveals his source of sure predictions.

 


One month after winning a sizeable sum of Kes 6 million from a reputable Betting company, Geoffrey Nyongesa, a resident of the Hamisi Constituency in Vihiga County, has made remarkable progress on building his home. Amazingly, despite working as a Boda Boda rider and being a father of one child, he managed to achieve this substantial success during his first-ever Betting effort.

Geoffrey's journey to success began when he was exposed to the world of gambling by a friend who had been routinely winning at Betting. He learned about SokaFans, a prediction website, through this introduction, and it drastically changed his life. Geoffrey gladly shared his motivational story while working as a Boda Boda driver in Mbale Town with us.

"I struggled to find meaningful job after completing my sales and marketing diploma, so I ended up working as a Boda Boda rider to make ends meet. Due to my poor income, I turned to Betting as a secondary source of income, although at first I suffered substantial losses. But everything changed eight months ago when a friend showed me SokaFans, a remarkable prediction platform.

The majority of the tipsters on SokaFans are trustworthy and make precise predictions for reasonable costs, usually around Kes 50. These tipsters go through a thorough screening process and are ranked according to their performance, making it simple for Bettors to find the most successful ones and buy their trustworthy predictions. This platform has significantly improved my life and given me access to a more lucrative and attractive gambling environment," he narrates.

In order to win in Betting, you must raise your stakes while lowering your odds. In contrast to odds of 10 or less, when winning possibilities are much higher, the probability of winning with odds of 200 or higher is significantly lower. You increase your chances of succeeding in your Betting endeavours by focusing on lesser odds.

"My winning run since I started using SokaFans has been extraordinary, with victories occurring virtually every day. This extraordinary accomplishment allowed me to abandon my Boda Boda business and launch a successful logistics business that generates a sizable monthly profit. Furthermore, I used my gains from Betting to build a five-bedroom house for my family. Without the wonderful support of SokaFans, I am unable to conceive where I would be now.

I firmly declare that SokaFans is an authentic and trustworthy platform. Anyone wishing to increase their income through Betting should definitely consider it. Consider giving it a try to see if it can improve your financial circumstances," he adds.

If you wish to make some extra income through Betting, Visit SokaFans and Get Started. You will thank us later.



Comments

Popular

Free Sportpesa Mega Jackpot predictions for this weekend,18/11/2023: Win Ksh 334,783,843

Kenyan man narrates how he makes Kes 50,000 everyday through Betting using this simple strategy. Bought two cars and built a 4 bedroom house.

Forget Gambling, SEE how young people are buying Big cars and expensive Houses. Work from home and make Kes 10,000 everyday.