Skip to main content

Kisumu Man makes Kes 12 Million in 8 months through Betting, builds a 4 bedroom house and starts a car-hire business. This is how he did it.

 


A 31-year-old Kisumu resident named Keith Oduk revealed his inspiring tale of how, after three years of being unemployed, he went from having Kes 500 to having Kes 12 million in just 8 months. Due to the effects of Covid-19, he lost his job as an accountant, which put him in a difficult financial situation. He took on several odd occupations to support himself and his family while he struggled to make ends meet. He started gambling three years ago in an effort to get some additional money, but he ended up losing the most of it, which left him feeling incredibly discouraged.

But early this year, while surfing the internet, he stumbled across a prediction website called SokaFans, and everything changed. He made a significant discovery that changed the course of his life, and during our conversation he started to recount his motivational story of accomplishment.

"I'm Keith Oduk, and I'm 31 years old. I was an accountant for an Indian corporation up till COVID-19 caused me to lose my job. Life became exceedingly difficult for me because I had no other means of support and was forced to take on odd jobs in order to put food on the table. Three years ago, I went to Betting in pursuit of more income, but it proved to be a disastrous endeavour as I ended up losing the majority of my money, leaving me feeling really disappointed.

But one day, when I was surfing the internet, I stumbled upon an advertisement for a prediction website called SokaFans, and that was when my life began to change. I made the decision to offer SokaFans a week's worth of trial use after doing additional research and reading testimonials about how it had improved people's lives. I was surprised to find that week had me routinely winning Bets. On SokaFans, you may find thousands of tipsters who provide accurate predictions for a reasonable price, starting at just Kes 50 bob," he narrates.

SokaFans is a prediction website that connects gamblers and knowledgeable tipsters. It makes sure that every tipster is carefully studied and ranked according to their prior success. With the help of this ranking system, gamblers can quickly find the most successful tipsters and buy trustworthy predictions from them.

SokaFans stands out for their dedication to transparency. A gambler has access to a tipster's whole Betting history prior to making any purchases. This openness gives the gambler the power to decide for themselves whether to buy prediction from a specific tipster or look at alternative options.

"I've been using SokaFans religiously for the past year, and I have to say that it has been nothing short of spectacular. I can state with confidence that since I started using this prediction platform, my losses in Betting have drastically diminished. This prediction platform has never failed me down. Today, I seldom ever experience losses, and on a good month, I am able to earn over Kes 700,000  from my Betting activities.

I wholeheartedly recommend SokaFans to anyone trying to make some extra money through Betting because it is unquestionably a genuine and trustworthy prediction site. I was able to launch a car-hire company and even build a four-bedroom home as a result of my ongoing success with SokaFans. For me, this platform has changed everything, and I'm thankful for the opportunities it has given me," he adds.

The ability to make money by offering one's own Betting tips for sale on the platform is another intriguing feature of SokaFans. On SokaFans, becoming a tipster is absolutely free at first, but there is a modest cost when your tips are bought by other people. SokaFans offers a highly dependable way to make passive income through Betting, with the possibility to earn Kes 5,000 every day, for football fans with great match-analysis skills.

Successful SokaFans tipsters can make remarkable monthly incomes; some even make more than Kes 250,000. This reward demonstrates the platform's success and draws attention to the enormous opportunities it offers users who are passionate about football and have a talent for making accurate predictions.

If you wish to make some extra income through Betting, Visit SokaFans and Get Started. You will thank us later.

Comments

Popular

Free Sportpesa Mega Jackpot predictions for this weekend,18/11/2023: Win Ksh 334,783,843

Kenyan man narrates how he makes Kes 50,000 everyday through Betting using this simple strategy. Bought two cars and built a 4 bedroom house.

Forget Gambling, SEE how young people are buying Big cars and expensive Houses. Work from home and make Kes 10,000 everyday.