Skip to main content

Bungoma man goes from being a Carpenter into a Millionaire through Betting. Buys first car and a piece of land. This is the simple strategy he uses to win.

 


A man from a village in the Bungoma county of Kenya tells the story of how he used Betting to make almost Kes 5 million in just three months. The carpenter Alex Wesonga recalls beginning his Betting activities two years ago. He encountered difficulties, nevertheless, because the majority of his endeavours ended in significant losses. He was introduced to the impressive prediction platform called  SokaFans by a friend at the start of last year. His fortunes changed after this introduction, which was a major turning point in his life. He describes his journey to success in our conversation.

"I'm a father of one, age 31, and I go by the name Alex Wesonga. When I was first hired as a carpenter, I discovered the pay wasn't enough, which led me to try Betting as a second source of income. The losses I initially suffered discouraged me and made me question the viability of this endeavour. But in the beginning of last year, a friend introduced me to an amazing prediction platform called SokaFans, and ever since then, my life has changed drastically. I was first sceptical about the platform, but after seeing how much of a difference it has made for many gamblers I decided to give it a try.

After a week of testing SokaFans, I was pleasantly delighted by a week of consistently winning Bets, which strengthened my belief in the platform's veracity. A large gambling community congregates on SokaFans, where they can buy trustworthy predictions for as little as Kes 50," he narrates.

SokaFans functions as a prediction platform that connects countless gamblers with successful tipsters, acting as an introduction for newbies. This platform evaluates and categorizes tipsters based on their track record, making it easier for gamblers to find trustworthy tipsters and buy accurate predictions from them. SokaFans' dedication to transparency is one of its best qualities. Gamblers have access to a tipster's thorough Betting history before choosing to purchase tips. The ability to make informed decisions about their tip purchases is provided by this platform for gamblers.

"Since I've been using SokaFans for a year, I can say with certainty that it has never failed me down. Thanks to SokaFans, I was able to reach important milestones like getting my first car and securing a piece of land where I'm building my dream house. I've also dabbled with agriculture, which has turned out to be a successful investment. Without this platform, I can't help but think how different my life would have been. To be sincere i confirmed that  SokaFans is a truly trustworthy and authentic prediction platform. I urge any gambler looking to use gambling to supplement their income to give it a try," he adds.

Think of SokaFans as a marketplace where Betting tips are traded. Starting your journey as a tipster is free, but after your predictions are bought through the platform, a little fee is taken out. SokaFans provides a dependable way for football enthusiasts who are skilled at match analysis to make passive Bets that might total up to Kes 5,000 every day. Within SokaFans, remarkably successful tipsters are earning prizes greater than Kes 250,000 each month.

If you to make some extra income in Betting, Visit SokaFans and Get Started. You will never regret it

Comments

Popular

Free Sportpesa Mega Jackpot predictions for this weekend,18/11/2023: Win Ksh 334,783,843

Kenyan man narrates how he makes Kes 50,000 everyday through Betting using this simple strategy. Bought two cars and built a 4 bedroom house.

Forget Gambling, SEE how young people are buying Big cars and expensive Houses. Work from home and make Kes 10,000 everyday.