Skip to main content

Meet the teacher from Bomet who, after Betting Kes 100 on 7 sure matches, won Kes 2.8 million. He shares his top-secret source for reliable predictions.

 


Betting has the power to make common people become millionaires by allowing them to Bet a small amount of money they can afford to lose. A prime example of this is Paul Kimutai, a 38-year-old Bomet teacher who started gambling three years ago. Early in his Betting career, he suffered significant losses and even faced the possibility of losing his wife. As a result, he experienced depression and briefly gave up gambling. He reflected for a while before deciding that his dependence on guesswork and unreliable predictions was the root of his losses.

Then, early last year, while browsing on Facebook, he stumbled upon the amazing prediction platform called  SokaFans, which dramatically turned his life around. He shared with us his journey to success during our most recent meeting.

"I'm Paul Kimutai, a 38-year-old father of two who works as a teacher. Because of my poor pay, I had to find alternative sources of income because I was the only one who could support my family. My friend got me started in Betting, and although I did win a few times, I mostly lost a lot of money. I had a difficult time paying my bills, which left me depressed and despairing. I had to quit Betting for sometime since my debt became so bad that my wife even left me.

After browsing Facebook in the early months of last year and seeing an advertisement for the amazing prediction website called SokaFans, my life has never been the same. The testimonials on social media demonstrated how the platform was changing the lives of other gamblers, which drew me in. Unlike other platforms, SokaFans has a sizable tipster community that provides trustworthy predictions for a nominal fee (KES 50). A gambler may easily identify the most effective tipsters and make purchases from them because they have undergone a rigorous evaluation process based on their performance," he narrates.

"My life has changed significantly since I have been using SokaFans. I hardly ever lose a Bet now, and this platform has helped a lot of other gamblers as well. I've never used a prediction platform this transparent and honest. I generally make over KES 50,000 a day from Betting, which has allowed me to start a number of businesses and purchase land for farming. I credit SokaFans for helping me succeed, and If you are a gambler who is not using SokaFans then you're losing out on a fantastic opportunity to change your life," he adds.

On SokaFans, football fans with a talent for match analysis may earn extra cash by selling their confident predictions. You might make KES 5,000 a day or more. Recently, a student from Nairobi shared how he made KES 200,000 a month by selling Betting recommendations on SokaFans.

If you are looking to make extra income through Betting, I highly recommend Visiting SokaFans and Getting Started. You will not regret it.

Comments

Popular

Free Sportpesa Mega Jackpot predictions for this weekend,18/11/2023: Win Ksh 334,783,843

Kenyan man narrates how he makes Kes 50,000 everyday through Betting using this simple strategy. Bought two cars and built a 4 bedroom house.

Forget Gambling, SEE how young people are buying Big cars and expensive Houses. Work from home and make Kes 10,000 everyday.