Skip to main content

Nairobi Dad allegedly told his 19-year-old son that gambling is a cursed activity and ordered him to return the Kes 8.3 million he had won from sports Betting.

 


According to the reports, a father in Nairobi turned down a sizable sum of money that his 19-year-old son had won from an online sports Betting website. On the anonymous messaging app NGL, the brother of the lucky sibling announced this news. He said that although their father wanted the money to go back to the Betting company, their family member had managed to get Kes 8.3 million.

He contends that because their father is adamantly against anything related to gambling and knows his son received the money through sports Betting, he will not permit his son to keep the money.

In addition, their house rent is due in a few months, and his wife is not happy that he wasted this blessing, which is creating issues in their home.

The lucky winner gave us an interview in which he talked to us about his path to success.

"My name is Joram Muriuki and I am a 19-year-old. I started gambling nine months ago, and while it wasn't simple at first because I lost a sizable sum of money, it was eventually easy. But then I came into SokaFans, an amazing prediction platform, and my luck turned around. Though I wasn't sure I would win with their predictions at first, I decided to give it a go for a week after reading a number of testimonials from other gamblers who had regularly won with SokaFans. I was surprised to see that I won Bets every day of the week, which gave me confidence that I had located a reliable site.

SokaFans is a prediction website that connects experienced tipsters with gamblers. The platform analyses and evaluates each tipster according to their success rate, which enables gamblers like me to choose wisely who to get dependable predictions from. SokaFans is different from other prediction websites because of its high degree of credibility and openness. This is due to the fact that before choosing to buy predictions from a tipster, gamblers can examine their betting history," he narrates.

"For the last six months, I have been using SokaFans, and it has consistently produced correct predictions. It is the most trustworthy source of accurate predictions, thus I wholeheartedly recommend it to any gambler wishing to use sports Betting as a revenue stream. I promise that this platform is reliable and legitimate, and it won't let you down," he adds.

If you wish to make some extra income through Betting, Visit SokaFans and Get Started. You will thank us later.

Comments

Popular

Free Sportpesa Mega Jackpot predictions for this weekend,18/11/2023: Win Ksh 334,783,843

Kenyan man narrates how he makes Kes 50,000 everyday through Betting using this simple strategy. Bought two cars and built a 4 bedroom house.

Forget Gambling, SEE how young people are buying Big cars and expensive Houses. Work from home and make Kes 10,000 everyday.