Skip to main content

Meet Kisumu Fisherman, who used betting to make Kes 10 million in just 8 months. He shares his top-secret source for sure matches.

 


A man named Steve Oduk, who was originally from Kisumu, told how he was able to amass Kes 10 million in just eight months. Even with a degree in mass communication, he struggled to find a steady job and ended up taking on a number of odd jobs to provide for his family. He began to Bet roughly three years ago as a way to supplement his income, but this decision cost him a lot of money. But one day, his luck changed when he came into the incredible prediction platform called SokaFans on Facebook. His life has changed significantly since then. We spoke with him and he told us about his journey to success.

"Steve Oduk, a 35-year-old father of two children, is who I am. With so few alternative possibilities for earning a living, I ended up working as a fisherman despite having a degree in mass communication since I was having problems finding a meaningful job. I started Betting to help supplement my income, but this was a financially disastrous move. I lost so much money because of relying on guesswork and poorly analyzed predictions.

My circumstances changed when I came onto the wonderful prediction platform called SokaFans while browsing Facebook. The numerous positive reviews regarding how SokaFans had helped many gamblers that were shared on social media caught my attention. I was intrigued by these testimonials and decided to give it a week. I was surprised to see that I had won every single week. SokaFans offers access to a variety of tipsters who offer reliable Betting prediction at a fair price, with prices beginning at just Kes 50," he narrates.

"One major advantage of using SokaFans is that it just takes ten minutes a day, which is a very modest time commitment. Many gamblers claim to have won money and on a daily basis, and they all credit SokaFans for their success. The platform ensures transparency by enabling gamblers to access a tipster's entire Betting history, empowering them to make informed decisions prior to purchasing their predictions.

Because of SokaFans, I have personally experienced incredible transformations in my life. Thanks to its advise, I was able to expand my fishing business and purchase two cars. Not only did I build a big four-bedroom house, but I also got married again, confident that I could provide for both of my wives. Unfortunately, significant opportunities are being wasted for fellow gamblers who have not yet signed up for SokaFans," he adds.

If you wish to make some extra income through Betting, Visit SokaFans and Get Started. You will thank us later.


Comments

Popular

Free Sportpesa Mega Jackpot predictions for this weekend,18/11/2023: Win Ksh 334,783,843

Kenyan man narrates how he makes Kes 50,000 everyday through Betting using this simple strategy. Bought two cars and built a 4 bedroom house.

Forget Gambling, SEE how young people are buying Big cars and expensive Houses. Work from home and make Kes 10,000 everyday.