Skip to main content

"My girlfriend left me for a MBABAS because i was broke, now that am rich she wants me back. What should i do?," says 30 years Nairobi guy.

 


A 30 years old Nairobi man by the name Isaac Kimani has narrated how life became difficult after losing his job 3 years ago to the point of his girlfriend of 6 years leaving him for a rich older guy. According to him, he faced difficult paying his bills hence he was forced to relocate back to the village to live with his parents while practicing farming. To supplement his small income, he tried his hand in Betting but things never turned out has expect has he lost a lot of money in the long run. One day while browsing on Facebook he came across an advertisement for a prediction platform called SokaFans and his life has never been the same again. We meet with him as he narrates to us about his success journey.

"Hello, my name is Isaac Kimani and am 30 years old. I used to work as an clerk in a Chinese construction company but lost my job after the firm stopped operating. Life became very hard since i had no other source of income. I tried all my best to look for another employment but all in vain. Things turned worst when my girlfriend of 6 years left me for a richer old guy. I went through depression with no shoulder to lean on. I finally had to relocate to the village since i could not afford to pay rent in the city. I started practicing farming but due to small income i engaged in Betting in order to make some extra income but unfortunately i ended up losing a lot of money. One day while browsing Facebook, i came across an advert for a prediction platform called SokaFans and it caught my eyes. I could read numerous testimonies of how it had changed the lives of many gamblers and i decided to give it a try. I was surprised after winning Bets the entire week after testing out SokaFans since their predictions are very accurate," he narrates.

What is makes SokaFans different is its dedication to transparency since a gambler is able to see a tipster Betting history before deciding whether to buy prediction from them or not. On this platform you will meet thousands of profitable tipsters who provide accurate predictions at very affordable price with most going for Kes 50 only.

"I have been using SokaFans for 14 months now and it has never left me down. In a good month i make more than Kes 1 Million using predictions that i buy from SokaFans. I have bought two cars, built a 4 bedroom house and invested in a logistic business which is very profitable. I don't know how my life would be if it was not for SokaFans. If you are gambler who have been losing ,then try out SokaFans and see how your life will change positively," he says.

"After 2 years of being apart, my ex girlfriend came to learn through a friend about how successful i had become in life. She later called begging for forgiveness for all she did to me and she would like us to be back together says it was the work of the devil. The problem is am still confused because i still love her, what should i do?," he asks.

If you wish to make some extra income through Betting, Visit SokaFans and Get started. You will thank us later.


Comments

Popular

Free Sportpesa Mega Jackpot predictions for this weekend,18/11/2023: Win Ksh 334,783,843

Kenyan man narrates how he makes Kes 50,000 everyday through Betting using this simple strategy. Bought two cars and built a 4 bedroom house.

Forget Gambling, SEE how young people are buying Big cars and expensive Houses. Work from home and make Kes 10,000 everyday.