Skip to main content

Nairobi Guy, 37, explains how he leveraged Betting to transition from being a caretaker to becoming a landlord in ten months. This is how he did it.

 


A 37-year-old Nairobi resident has shared how Betting helped him become a landowner in just ten months. The father of three children says he started Betting five years ago, but he felt hopeless since he was losing so much. Since his friend introduced him to the amazing prediction platform called SokaFans early last year, his life has changed drastically. He informs us about his journey to success when we first meet.

"My name is Mark Maina, and I am a 37-year-old parent of three kids. I've been a caretaker for a very long time, and I never thought I'd end up as a landlord. I started Betting five years ago in an effort to increase my income, but I ended up losing more. Since my friend introduced me to SokaFans, an amazing prediction platform, early last year, my life has changed significantly.  In less than a year, SokaFans enabled me to make millions, which I utilized to build my own rental homes. On SokaFans, thousands of tipsters are offering guaranteed Betting prediction for as little as Kes 50 bob," he narrates.

"Using SokaFans for a year has greatly enhanced my quality of life. I'm not sure how my life would have turned out if it weren't for this platform. It seems like I'm winning almost every day these days. Since it is a true and accurate prediction, I would strongly encourage any gambler to give it a try. Using money i made from SokaFans i have managed to build my own rental house and also started a business for my wife," he adds.

If you wish to make some extra income through Betting, Visit SokaFans and Get Started. You will thank us later.

Comments

Popular

Free Sportpesa Mega Jackpot predictions for this weekend,18/11/2023: Win Ksh 334,783,843

Kenyan man narrates how he makes Kes 50,000 everyday through Betting using this simple strategy. Bought two cars and built a 4 bedroom house.

Forget Gambling, SEE how young people are buying Big cars and expensive Houses. Work from home and make Kes 10,000 everyday.