Skip to main content

Nairobi Mitumba man who used Betting to make Kes 10 million in just eight months shares his success secret.

 


A Nairobi Mitumba man surprised a lot of people when he disclosed how he used Betting to earn over Kes 10 million in just eight months. The father of two children, Michael Kinuthia, claimed he began Betting three years ago but lost a lot of money because he was unlucky. His life has never been the same since his friend introduced him to the incredible prediction platform called SokaFans early last year. When we meet, he tells us the story of how he came to be successful.

"I'm Michael Kinuthia, a 34-year-old father of two children. I started doing a variety of odd jobs to at least put food on the table after losing my accounting job five years ago and realizing that my efforts to find another work were in vain. I began Betting three years ago in an attempt to supplement my income, but I lost a significant amount of money. My life hasn't been the same since my friend introduced me to SokaFans, an incredible prediction platform, early last year. Thousands of tipsters who offer accurate predictions at a reasonable price—Kes 50 bob, for example—can be found on SokaFans. I chose to give it a try for a week, and to my surprise, I won all of my Bets during that time, which gave me confidence that I had found a reliable prediction site," he narrates.

To begin with, SokaFans is a Betting tip marketplace where users may purchase and sell suggestions. Because tipsters are graded and screened based on their winning percentage, it's simple for players to choose the most successful ones and purchase sure bets from them. One of SokaFans' advantages is its transparency, which allows a gambler to view a tipster's past Betting activity before selecting whether or not to purchase recommendations from them.

"Since I've been using SokaFans for 15 months, not a single letdown has occurred. I seem to be winning practically every day. I was able to start a car-hire business and purchase a property thanks to SokaFans. Without SokaFans, I'm not sure how my life would have turned out. Every day, thousands of gamblers benefit from this platform's success. You are seriously missing out if you are a gambler and you are not using SokaFans," he adds.

If you wish to make some extra income in Betting, Visit SokaFans and Get Started. You will thank us later.

Comments

Popular

Free Sportpesa Mega Jackpot predictions for this weekend,18/11/2023: Win Ksh 334,783,843

Kenyan man narrates how he makes Kes 50,000 everyday through Betting using this simple strategy. Bought two cars and built a 4 bedroom house.

Forget Gambling, SEE how young people are buying Big cars and expensive Houses. Work from home and make Kes 10,000 everyday.