Skip to main content

SIMON KIMANI: How i went from hawking into owning a Kes 10 Million business through Betting in just 3 months. This is what i did.

 


It's been said that you should never judge someone by their circumstances since you never know what the future may bring. Simon Kimani, 34, began his life as a hawker and has a story of rags to riches. He started Betting in an effort to earn some additional cash, but things didn't work out as planned because he continued losing a sizable sum of money, which demoralized him greatly. However, a friend's introduction to the incredible prediction platform called SokaFans marked a turning point in his life. He wasn't sure if it would be successful at first, but after using Thanks to accurate predictions from SokaFans, he has been winning nearly every day since then. We got the opportunity to meet with him and hear him tell us about his path to success.

"After being without a job for nearly seven years, I decided to take up odd jobs just to afford basic necessities. It never occurred to me that I would achieve such success one day. I worked as a street hawker for about four years, earning very little to cover my expenses. To support my family, I began Betting to supplement my income, but initially, I faced significant losses. Then, in the beginning of last year, a friend introduced me to an incredible prediction platform called SokaFans, and since then, my life has completely changed. Initially, I was doubtful, but after using it for a week and consistently winning, I became convinced that I had found a reliable prediction site. On SokaFans, you'll encounter numerous expert tipsters providing thoroughly analyzed predictions at very affordable rates, with most going for just Kes 50," he narrates.

For Beginners, SokaFans provides precise predictions for daily and jackpot games, the majority of which result in winning. Numerous gamblers' lives are being changed by this incredible prediction technology. In this difficult months that has been marked by a great deal of brokenness, SokaFans has shown to be a useful site for the majority of gamblers who have been winning every day.

"I've been using SokaFans for the past eight months, and it's been a huge help since my life has improved. With the money I got from SokaFans, I invested in a very successful wholesale hardware business. Without SokaFans, I'm not sure how my life would have turned out. You are passing up a fantastic chance if you are a gambler and have not yet embraced SokaFans. I would recommend this site to anyone looking to try their hand at making some money through Betting, as it is genuine and authentic," he adds.

If you wish to make some extra income through Betting, Visit SokaFans and Get Started. You will thank us later.

Comments

Popular

"ENOUGH is ENOUGH"....Marion Naipei has united Kenyans with another video as Mosiria apologises to Kenyan men.

Kenyan businessman escapes and leaves his gold-digger girlfriend with Kes 80,000 hotel bill after she turned up for a date with 8 other friends during December, says he wanted to teach her some lesson that she will not forget. Do you support him?

These GENZ generation will shock us!!!! Here is the trending video of lawyer Brian Njagi that everyone is talking about (WATCH) in AirBnB. Any advice for him?