Skip to main content

Forget Gambling, SEE how young people are buying Big cars and expensive Houses. Work from home and make Kes 10,000 everyday.

 


At 23 years old, Joseph Mutua, a BCom student, never envisioned himself driving an expensive car at such a young age. Raised in a financially disadvantaged background where having three meals a day was deemed a luxury, Joseph faced challenges affording tuition fees and pocket money during his college years. Determined to supplement his income, he began searching for online job opportunities during his free time. It was through this quest that he discovered a remarkable website called Zumo News, which transformed his life forever. In our interview with him, Joseph shares the remarkable journey of his success.

"I'm Joseph Mutua, 23 years old. I grew up in hardship, where having three meals a day was considered a luxury. Despite the challenges, I managed to pursue a Bachelor of Commerce degree in college. However, financial constraints made it difficult to afford tuition fees and pocket money. To overcome this, I began searching for online jobs that I could do during my free time. That's when I discovered Zumo News, an amazing website. Initially, I was skeptical, fearing it might be a scam. But after researching further and reading testimonies on social media about how this online job changed people's lives, I decided to give it a try. To get started, all I needed was a laptop/phone, internet connection, and an Mpesa line for receiving payments," he narrates.

For starters, Zumo News is a news website that offers members the opportunity to earn money by reading news articles, sharing them on social media platforms like Facebook and WhatsApp, and earning affiliate commissions by inviting others to join the program. They provide Kes 300 for every person you successfully invite to join, meaning if you invite 10 people in a day, you can earn Kes 3000 in clean money just from referrals.

"After paying the required Kes 1300 for registration, I immediately started working with Zumo News. To my surprise, I received my first payment of Kes 28,000 just after the first week of joining. Within the first month, I had already earned over Kes 210,000. I was ecstatic because I never imagined making that much money from the comfort of my home. Within six months of working with Zumo News, my monthly income surpassed Kes 500,000. With my earnings, I purchased my first car and a 3-bedroom apartment where I now live with my siblings. Moreover, I used some of the money to start a dairy farming business for my parents in the village. Since 2019, I've been working with Zumo News, and it has never failed to deliver. In my opinion, there's no formal employment that can offer better pay than Zumo News," he adds.

Online platforms such as Zumo News are truly making a significant impact on people's lives, especially during challenging economic times when many have lost their jobs and means of livelihood. It's a genuine and legitimate online job that I wholeheartedly recommend to anyone looking to earn extra cash online.

If you wish to make an extra income online Register on Zumo New and Get Started. You will thank us later.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular

Free Sportpesa Mega Jackpot predictions for this weekend,18/11/2023: Win Ksh 334,783,843

Kenyan man narrates how he makes Kes 50,000 everyday through Betting using this simple strategy. Bought two cars and built a 4 bedroom house.